The Lumen 170 is a stable lighted waist pack that illuminates the details and contours of the road or trail and the obstacles lurking out there! A waist mount keeps the light lower on the trail- casting shadows over the rocks and other obstacles imparting depth of field, detail and clarity allowing for significant increased speed with confidence during night running. Plus, completely avoid the effect of “tunnel vision” or the tunnel effect experience of a focused beam of light.
• The Lumen’s light has a focused center with wide-angle peripheral light for a natural running experience.
• 180° directional rotation with a range of motion adjusting 90° up and 90° down and anywhere in between for the best depth of field over the road or trail ahead.
• Body of belt comprised of comfortable and breathable large-holed micro-fiber polyester mesh. The same mesh used in UltrAspire’s award winning race vests.
• Water, dust and impact resistant aircraft grade aluminum housing. Tempered glass lens for clarity.
• Easy operation of light: Push button once for “On” which is also the High setting. Press again sequentially for Medium, Low, S.O.S., and “Off” (Button pressed after 4 seconds will go straight to “Off”).
• Bright elastic binding for comfort and reflective hits for added visibility.
• Simple, user friendly and easy to adjust quick release buckle.
• Limited three-year warranty on the light for repair or replacement.
• 170 Lumens. Uses 3 AAA batteries (not included).
• Adjustable sizing from 26” to 42”.
This waist belt is not an MBS™ component.